Monday, November 23, 2015

Music Record Project

 _StOp_iT_

First Sketch

Sketch and Starting to Paint White Coat 

More Painting

FINAL PRODUCT 
I relay enjoyed this project, it was fun to brainstorm and actually do it. It brought my two favorite things together: Music, and Art.
My favorite part of this project was actually painting it on the record, I've never done anything lie that before so it was a awesome experience
My least favorite part was trying to find a song to use because it just was vary different to try to put the lyrics into  visual representation, but, all in all I loved this project and definitively would do it again



2 comments:

Angel Chavez said...

I really love this Devin. I can't wait to hang it in the house. The only suggestion I have is that you give credit for the song and artist. Really great quote to use and excellent artwork to bring it to life!

Anonymous said...

OMG THIS IS SO FABULOUS I LOVE IT YES YES YES YES YES YES NO, BECAUSE I WORK AT ZE MUFFIN FACTORY *french accent*